18 Feb Hawaiian Roll Cuban Sliders
This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
|12 sandwiches||5 minutes|
Elevate your dinner game with these hearty baked Cuban sandwiches. They start with King’s Hawaiian™ Rolls, so you know they’ll be good—and then they’re piled high with roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles. It all gets drizzled with garlic- and cilantro-infused butter and baked until golden brown and toasty. Make ‘em once, love ‘em forever. Recipe from Tablespoon.com
- 1 bag (12 rolls) King’s Hawaiian™ Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 oz roasted pork thinly sliced and cut into quarters
- 12 oz ham thinly sliced and cut into quarters
- 8 oz swiss cheese sliced and cut into quarters
- 4-6 dill pickle sandwich slices cut into small pieces
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Separate rolls and slice them in half horizontally. Arrange bottom halves of rolls in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Layer roll bottoms with roasted pork.
- Add sliced ham and pickles.
- Top with Swiss cheese.
- Add top of the rolls. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, cilantro, garlic and mustard. Spoon butter mixture over sliders.
- Cover baking pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted and rolls are lightly brown.
These sweet roll sandwiches have become a staple at our house, perfect for quick dinners, parties, potlucks or as an after-school snack. What I like the most is that they’re super versatile. You can fill them with whatever your heart desires and they’ll turn out fabulous every single time. This time I made them with the traditional Cuban sandwich ingredients: pork, ham, pickles and cheese. Then I drizzled them with seasoned melted butter and baked until golden brown. YUM! So, if you need to feed a party (or just a party of one) in flash, whip up a batch or two of these easy Cuban rolls. Maybe make a double batch just to be sure—there’s no way anyone can eat just one of these sandwiches. Enjoy!